** WTT: Belltech 2-4 Drop Kit W/Extras**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
** For Sale: Belltech 2-4 Drop Kit W/Extras**

I am gauging interest in trading my drop kit for a STOCK setup, Yes that's right a stock setup but there is a twist.

I have Belltech drop spindle's, Brackets, springs, Street shocks, ect.. all purchased from Norcal and currently installed on my truck. The reason for this is I am using a 305/30/26 that rubs during turning I have trimmed plastic and metal as much and as far as I want to go so my next step is to go back to stock.

You will get Drop spindle's, Springs, Shock relocation kit, Belltech street shocks, Air bags, Spring spacers, Moog Wheel bearings. All parts having 10k miles and going on them and were installed 11/17/12 by me!

What I need in return is Stock Spindles (Not beat to shit, warped or bent of any kind) if they were new would be even better, Cash for new wheel bearings + bolts (169.99 at local parts store) and That's IT!!!

PM if you are interested. obviously I would need your parts first since mine are currently installed and it's my DD in this weather but I will be as flexible as possible.

I also have all the tools needed to perform the swap personally if you are local and interested that is a option as well.

LMK Thanks

Last edited:

z0lt3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to trade but not sure how the logistics would work in NJ.

digitalfiend

Expert Overthinker
Reaction score
If I'm interpreting this right you're asking for usable stock 2000-2006 spindles and $169...that's a hell of a deal. If no one else snatches this up then I might as I know someone who's about to drop their Tahoe.

Emendoza93

Reaction score
Hey if this is still available, I will trade you. Parts are coming off my 03 tahoe. I don't drive it so I can remove parts and ship first. Let me know. Thanks.

1sickz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn only if you weren't so far if you decide to sell pmme a price I'm interested

Last edited:
OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still around I've responded to all the PM's I've gotten so if you didn't get a reply it's because I didn't get it.

But I am going to hold off on doing the swap until Winter is over, Were so busy at work I don't even know when I would have a chance to complete the entire swap so once spring hit's I'll bump the thread back up to see if anyone is interested.

digitalfiend

Expert Overthinker
Reaction score
I am still around I've responded to all the PM's I've gotten so if you didn't get a reply it's because I didn't get it.

But I am going to hold off on doing the swap until Winter is over, Were so busy at work I don't even know when I would have a chance to complete the entire swap so once spring hit's I'll bump the thread back up to see if anyone is interested.

Right on...good luck with sale...er...trade...good luck with the trade. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite