WTT 2nd row bucket seats for bench NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MURDEREDTBSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong spot for this but I couldn't start a thread in the wanted section.

This is kind of an emergency. Please leave this and move it to the right section, admins.

My family and I were rear ended in our gmc terrain and now my daughter is terrified to sit
In the 3rd row of our yukon.

The 2nd buckets are black leather and are in great shape. I can have pictures up tomorrow.

Located in La Quinta Ca 20 minutes east of palm springs.

I'm willing to travel to Los Angeles or San diego. But it would be nice to meet halfway [emoji6]

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

MURDEREDTBSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone in socal? Willing to drive within 4 hours from Palm springs.

OP
OP
M

MURDEREDTBSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will drive 4 hours from Palm Springs for good 2nd row bench!

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Do some Web searches for "tahoe rear seat". A lot of police depts pull them out when they have the prisoner seats and partitions put in their Tahoe's. Often the brand new second rows are just sitting around in a storage room somewhere. If your local LEO agency uses Tahoe's then it's likely you can find one cheap. Contact their motor pool.

OP
OP
M

MURDEREDTBSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Indentation is from a child's car seat. Will smooth out on its own or with a hair dryer.

Frank V

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you still have them and want to all them I will be interested in buying your seats, even thought am in Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia