WTT: 2nd row bench for captians chairs (black leather).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tamsyn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Yukon. I have the power folding heated second row bench in black leather. I would love to trade for captains chairs with the same features. I live in North Dakota and would be willing to ship as it would still be cheaper than ordering one from the dealer I am sure. Seats are in great shape I just bought the vehicle and don't want my 4 year old having to climb over seats to get to the third row as he does not like sitting between my 1 year old twin girls.

minusc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested. I have a denali...are they the same seats in your yukon? Mine are black leather, heated, power bucket seats. I'm in California.....do you have any idea of shipping costs?

OP
OP
T

Tamsyn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will look into shipping costs. As long as you don't have the XL it will all interchange.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I was told that ebay had some for sale... Sure enough they did but for my make a model it would cost me $1400 for the seats plus $200 shipping that seems a little outrageous.

Still working on shipping costs.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about $1K shipped and you can keep your bench? :)

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 2nd row buckets from a xl denali black leather in good shape $550 plus shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667