Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

We’re looking at purchasing a 2021 or newer Tahoe/yukon. We’ve been ruling out a handful of models because of the bench seat. We’re looking to see if there’s any interest in swapping the bench for captains chairs. It would be the black leather if any. We’re located in NW Washington State.

djkaplan22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to swap my captains chairs for a bench. 2021 Yukon Denali with black leather seats. Would love to trade if they match but I am located in Denver, CO.

Chiro09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

We’re looking at purchasing a 2021 or newer Tahoe/yukon. We’ve been ruling out a handful of models because of the bench seat. We’re looking to see if there’s any interest in swapping the bench for captains chairs. It would be the black leather if any. We’re located in NW Washington State.
I have A 21 Denali xl with captain seats I’m willing to trade

Gotboost562

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 21 Tahoe High Country with Captain’s chairs and am looking to swap for a bench. I am in SW Washington. Thanks.

wesbalmer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Tahoe LT black leather bench looking to swap to captains chairs in Austin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts