wtb nnbs 22" denali wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, I know (via phone/email) this dude that's selling both these sets ... his name is Jessie and works at the parts dept. at a Myrtle Beach dealership. This is their website: http://www.chevroletpartsforless.com/

He's actually quite good, especially when he gets a shipment in and can heavily discount them ... they don't last long though so I'd jump on them.

OP
OP
T

Trackrat

Reaction score

Got it..and check mate :naughty:

Thanks!:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Heh, I know (via phone/email) this dude that's selling both these sets ... his name is Jessie and works at the parts dept. at a Myrtle Beach dealership. This is their website: http://www.chevroletpartsforless.com/

He's actually quite good, especially when he gets a shipment in and can heavily discount them ... they don't last long though so I'd jump on them.

Do you know if they come with center caps also?

Kev

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup he has all the caps, tpms, lugs, tires, etc ...
If you pm him through ebay he'll hook you up.

When I was going to use him back in December he had the same sale going. I pmed him, he gave me a discount code for his site for the whole package (if I remember correctly, the code worked for all the accessories, and you paid for 3 wheels to get all four) ... back then I ended up buying a set of Enkei 24s so I passed. But months later when I was ready to buy them his sale wasn't on anymore so I found mine from another seller.

Like I said, shoot him a message and he'll work with you ... at least he did so with me. :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Actually back then SuperchargedSS saw the listing and told me to jump on it ... I should have listened to him.

But don't tell SS I said that for he'll become insufferable! :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was the price he said again serge?

OP
OP
T

Trackrat

Reaction score
Yup he has all the caps, tpms, lugs, tires, etc ...
If you pm him through ebay he'll hook you up.

When I was going to use him back in December he had the same sale going. I pmed him, he gave me a discount code for his site for the whole package (if I remember correctly, the code worked for all the accessories, and you paid for 3 wheels to get all four) ... back then I ended up buying a set of Enkei 24s so I passed. But months later when I was ready to buy them his sale wasn't on anymore so I found mine from another seller.

Like I said, shoot him a message and he'll work with you ... at least he did so with me. :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Actually back then SuperchargedSS saw the listing and told me to jump on it ... I should have listened to him.

But don't tell SS I said that for he'll become insufferable! :)

Ok cool.. I sent him a message about the caps. I will call tomorrow also. Funny thing is I'm from the area where this dealer is. Too bad I live in VA now I could have saved on the shipping.

Kev

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I don't remember off hand, but if you go to his site I linked above and add to cart:

- 3 wheels
- 4 caps
- 4 tires
- 4 tpms

Use discount code: J103175

Whatever that total is is what he quoted me + shipping.

This was the original listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-C...Accessories&hash=item3a6334a429#ht_500wt_1182

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Looking at it again it looks like he was even giving me free caps and stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10