WTB Factory 22" Escalade/Tahoe/Denali/Yukon RIMS & TIRES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do.

Can someone tell me what they mean by bezel or no bezel when it comes to the chrome door handles? I'm looking at installing these on my Tahoe. Thanks for the replies.

Bezel or no bezel refers to the plastic "bucket" around the handle. I assume you have an 01-06 ride? If you got with chrome door handles without the bezel just the handle you pull on will be chrome (which IMO looks best). Otherwise the handle and the "bucket" that surrounds the handle on the door will be chrome as well.

**Not sure I did a very good job explaining that** :think:

OP
OP
p_nading

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... I think I understand what you're saying. I have an '07 Tahoe LT.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... I think I understand what you're saying. I have an '07 Tahoe LT.
oh really? Then I wouldn't think "bezels" would even come into play then. If you want chrome handles I'd suggest getting some OEM handles from an Esky or LTZ. You'll be much happier than with a chrome overlay type set up.

OP
OP
p_nading

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I'll look into doing that instead. Thanks again.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren't replicas. They sell the real deal. These weren't on ebay (even though they had wheels on eBay I was considering buying) I actually called them and they happened to have what I wanted in stock.

wow if they're still there you should get them because that's an unbelievable price!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

oh really? Then I wouldn't think "bezels" would even come into play then. If you want chrome handles I'd suggest getting some OEM handles from an Esky or LTZ. You'll be much happier than with a chrome overlay type set up.

+1 on this. Chrome overlay is just stick on chrome :/ The OEM one's will have the actual handle chrome plated and they'd be completely replaced.

OP
OP
p_nading

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pic

Here's a pic of one of the CK 375 wheels...

photo.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

wow if they're still there you should get them because that's an unbelievable price!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

+1 on this. Chrome overlay is just stick on chrome :/ The OEM one's will have the actual handle chrome plated and they'd be completely replaced.

Thanks for the input, thinking OEM

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good :) any pics of them on the ride?? :)

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
They will look good on the truck. It will make a big change from the wheels you have on now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz