WTB Factory 22" Escalade/Tahoe/Denali/Yukon RIMS & TIRES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of 22" Factory Cadillac Escalade/Tahoe/Denali/Yukon chrome wheels WITH tires. Years 2007 through 2011. Please text me at nine one eight eight nine nine seven six zero three or email at [email protected] if you have what I'm looking for and willing to ship to TX. Thanks! Looking to spend $1500 or less-I know they are out there!

Really like the the CK375's:

images

1967_1.gif

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheapest I've seen for a set run about 2100 :/

My thoughts exactly! OEMs with tires for 1500 is not out there unless someone is just absolutely desperate.

OP
OP
p_nading

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Most of you would be surprised to know that they ARE out there. Found exactly what I was looking for: CK 375's with tires (90% tread) for $1600 from Novus Wheels out of Dallas. They also have wheels on eBay right now....

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post up some pics when you get em installed

OP
OP
p_nading

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will do.

Can someone tell me what they mean by bezel or no bezel when it comes to the chrome door handles? I'm looking at installing these on my Tahoe. Thanks for the replies.

OP
OP
p_nading

p_nading

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They aren't replicas. They sell the real deal. These weren't on ebay (even though they had wheels on eBay I was considering buying) I actually called them and they happened to have what I wanted in stock.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz