WTB: 20" polished LTZ wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLXFXR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just bought my first 2009 LT! I'd like to get the 20" polished LTZ wheels if you know of any for sale. I've checked Ebay, but not sure if I want to go that route due to condition, etc. If you PM me, please leave give me your email address as I can't PM since I'm new to the forum (have to have 10 posts????).

Thanks!

Last edited:

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set, tires have 100 miles on them. PM me if intersted. good condtion on the wheels, I can snap pics and email you. However, if you are not in so cal, shipping might be expensive.

OP
OP
R

RLXFXR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind finding out how much for shipping to Lititz, PA 17543 I'd appreciate it. Please email some pics and price to: [email protected] as I can't PM yet since I'm new to the forum. Thanks!

I have a set, tires have 100 miles on them. PM me if intersted. good condtion on the wheels, I can snap pics and email you. However, if you are not in so cal, shipping might be expensive.

crash-boy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't forget to also try craigslist for your area. If your patient and check often, 20" ltz's always come up for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy