Would Van Appliques work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The attached picture might be the wrong year, but I saw a van this morning and the tail lights were part of the rear upper trim piece. It looked just like ours otherwise.
Does anyone know if they fit in place of tahoe piece?
Might be a neat place to start for something custom.
29634ce58395a820dbbba18d4c102a49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TURNz

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, the van pictured isn't quite the same as the van I passed today.
As for goodinblack I assume your comment is that it would look stupid. And it might. But some people want to be different. Maybe some high up tail lights would look good and allow the stock location to be shaved.
People seem to like swapping Caddy parts and HD hoods, so I thought this might be another source of cross over parts.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for goodinblack I assume your comment is that it would look stupid. And it might. But some people want to be different. Maybe some high up tail lights would look good and allow the stock location to be shaved.
People seem to like swapping Caddy parts and HD hoods, so I thought this might be another source of cross over parts.

I can take the ones off my express Van and try it on my Yukon later today. I'll let you know if it fits

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not stupid but won't work.

I have a express and a nbs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TURNz

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. So maybe it won't. I just thought many people like finding when stock parts cross over, I figured maybe vans were an untapped source. The one I drove by looked identical on the top half. The slits.

OP
OP
TURNz

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. So maybe it won't. I just thought many people like finding when stock parts cross over, I figured maybe vans were an untapped source. The one I drove by looked identical on the top half. The slits.

Plus GM has always been a "parts bin" company.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dremel, fiberglass repair kit, van tail lights, and elbow grease. Bingo you can convert your appliques. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk