Would Van Appliques work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
plywood and screw in all the things.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Stop busting this guy's chops. He had an idea and was just trying to get some feedback on it. That's what we do here. Get an idea and ask others opinions on it. We may not like it, or even agree with it, but it's his ride and if he wants to do that, then it's his right. In the end, it's his truck. I don't want this to be the kind of forum that guys are afraid to post an idea because he thinks other guys will make fun of him because it's different. End of rant.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop busting this guy's chops. He had an idea and was just trying to get some feedback on it. That's what we do here. Get an idea and ask others opinions on it. We may not like it, or even agree with it, but it's his ride and if he wants to do that, then it's his right. In the end, it's his truck. I don't want this to be the kind of forum that guys are afraid to post an idea because he thinks other guys will make fun of him because it's different. End of rant.
Just having fun :Handshake: I agree, thinking outside of the box and thinking of possibly new ideas is a good thing.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just having fun :Handshake: I agree, thinking outside of the box and thinking of possibly new ideas is a good thing.
I totally agree. That's how we discover what works and what doesn't. I don't like having fun at someone else's expense. I think of my fellow members as a brotherhood, and a bunch of good, well meaning people, even tho I've never met anyone in person , and I'd probably curse your ass out if you cut me off on the road! Lol

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was actually being serious with my answer. Just listed some items that he would need to fab in some high mounted tail lights.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally want to see it done. Or at least mocked up, it's hard to visualize exactly what it would look like.