Wiring LED Towing Mirrors to be used as Markers and Flashers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballaholyk84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hows it going everyone? I recently installed my new Towing Mirrors and absolutely love them! These are the ones I got and I know someone has to have a set that is wired exactly how I want to wire them.

Basically I want them to light up as makers as well as Flash when I hit the turn signal. What would be the best way to wire them to accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Adam
518CKworqcL.jpg

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
tap in the circuit that feed the single marker lamp in the front corners. marker when headlights are on and alternate blink with main turn signals.

OP
OP
B

Ballaholyk84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
tap in the circuit that feed the single marker lamp in the front corners. marker when headlights are on and alternate blink with main turn signals.
That's what I did and seems to work fine, however there seems to be a little power back feeding to the signal displays on the Dash as they are ever so slightly illuminated and it has caused my LED lights on my corners to din down when on. Is one wire ground and the other power on those lights or are they both a constant power grounded somewhere else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bell45