Wireless charging Case on 2015 GMC yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphonemac2015

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to mount a wireless charger for my phone underneath my console lid, so that when I set my phone in the tray it charges. refer to GMC Yukon Denali user manual http://www.gmc.com/yukon-denali-premium-suv.html ,There is Qi or PMA wireless charging function was integrated with your vehicle's center console in 2015 GMC Yukon Denali. After review the GM official wireless compatibility tab to see complete compatibility information, you need an extra iPhone 6 wireless charging case (WiCase) to charge your phone without the hassle of plugging it in.

I seek iPhone 6 Qi wireless charging case on amazon and consult the carrier before purchasing, WiCase iPhone 6 Qi Battery Case(2200mAh) really workable, It works by using inductive charging technology to allow iPhone 6 to charge without connecting a charger. No longer will you have to search for your charger and orient it the correct way just to plug in your phone. Add a new level of convenience to your car and keep your eyes on the road, instead of fumbling with a tangled mess of cords.

ok....so when you guys get this info, welcome post any questions

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Yukon that has that the wireless charging built in. I know this isn't the crux of your question but I have a couple thoughts on the subject.

1) wireless charging is much slower than regular charging.
2) the location of the charger is terrible. Your phone winds up in the back seat if you try to get in the console, you can't see the screen easily, and sometimes your elbow smudges the screen.
3) the inset doesn't fit a lot of the new phones, like the Samsung Note and iPhone 6 Plus.
4) the charging is sporadic. I think the small movements of being on the road interferes with it. It will start and stop, making the slow charging even slower.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bummed to find no charging case available for the 6+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo