Winter mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about plasti-dipping my 2s black but figured running up a curb at 40 would be better with a 50 series sidewall. I priced snow tires and holy shit I wish I could run 17s. How you liking the new suspension setup?

long time no talk...i had almost thought of plasti dipping the 4s and just running them, but then i thought the same thing...shit gets a little rowdy in the winter when we get snow..so the 16s will get me by lol...the ride..its alright...still doesnt ride great..people ***** about the ride all of the time, but it handles like a dream...the rear still rides rough no matter what the psi in the bags..either too bouncy or too rough...but its tight and im used to it..need to sound deaden the truck in the spring..190k shit starts rattling on the inside a bit lol

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Dude 135k and my shit is getting a bit noisy so I definitely feel you. Once I did the spohn panhard it helped a good bit, tracks nice and straight but still rides a bit rough on the 2s. I wouldn't give it up for anything though, love being low as ****...took 3 years before I blew a cv. **** it.

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey nick, are those obs stock wheels? I just had my buddy powder coat some same obs 16" wheels for me a couple weeks ago for winter. Took em to Discount to have em balanced and mounted and the dude said they wouldn't fit...... Back calipers were in the way and too big....???? Is it cuz it's a z71 or is he an idiot or maybe just me. Should I sell em or will they fit when Max gets that Powerstop brake setup on?

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just went to winter mode yesterday. Feels weird being back to stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA