Windows 7 Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drifter666

Reaction score
maybe i shouldn't make one because it utilizes peer2peer to get the actual windows 7, although you can always buy a key to make it genuine so what do you think?

I can do a write up on how to get the actual windows 7 onto a disk and after that its up to the person attaining it to get a key and stuff?

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
maybe i shouldn't make one because it utilizes peer2peer to get the actual windows 7, although you can always buy a key to make it genuine so what do you think?

I can do a write up on how to get the actual windows 7 onto a disk and after that its up to the person attaining it to get a key and stuff?

Pass it by the MODs before you post that info, :adminpower:

drifter666

Reaction score
this sucks man, I've been posting trying to make it to 10 posts so i can PM the moderator but for some reason its stuck at 9

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

and for some reason it worked here...weird

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Microsoft Office 2007

I have a 10 available copies of Microsoft Office 2007 for sale these are the business version. $50 each.

Last edited:

mo0n

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am ready to get like 5 keys please pm me i havent got enough posts as i dont have much time online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076