Why Can't I Find A 2" Body Lift For A 2004?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Justinj360

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well everyone you have successfully talked me into a 3" key and 2" spacer lift. Finally ordered it yesterday. I'll install it as soon as I can. The biggest selling point for me was finding out that the ride quality wouldn't be messed with much. Thanks for the help guys.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did mine, 3" keys, Z-71 Coils & 2" spacer. Extended Bilsteins all the way around. Looks good but I'm leaning toward throwing a 3" body lift on next. Oh and ride is way better than before Bilsteins Rock!), but I needed shocks, thats why I did the lift in the first place figured I'm already in there, might as well drop another hundo for some height, now I WANT MORE!

hlO7TVnbj

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question... would 32's look too small with a key and spacer lift? Also will the standard shock extenders work for a zw7 suspension? The shocks actually hold weight so wondering the the normal extenders are strong enough to support it.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yes they would look too small but if you get shock extenders you need ones that don't rotate the shock because the air shock doesn't spin like regular shocks. So get two shorter spin ones on each end or one spin longer on one end plus bigger tires!

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes they would look too small but if you get shock extenders you need ones that don't rotate the shock because the air shock doesn't spin like regular shocks. So get two shorter spin ones on each end or one spin longer on one end plus bigger tires!

What do these spin ones look like? lol

Eh Tires wont be happening anytime soon, just bought these in February.

Thanks for the info!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
The 90 degree turn ones look similar to this setup
247-260211140950-0.jpg

If you lift the rear 2" you will need two 1" shock extenders. Or you find one like this but most Ive seen only are drop brackets or big lift brackets (6"+)
ESKY17.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick