Who's Towing a Boat ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
sonictrailer.jpg

It might be the angle of the pic, but it looks like if that trailer wasn't connected to the truck it would tip backwards! Was that trailer made for that boat? it looks like the trailer stops right before the checkered flag decal?

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That trailer was for a 32, that boat was a 3
It might be the angle of the pic, but it looks like if that trailer wasn't connected to the truck it would tip backwards! Was that trailer made for that boat? it looks like the trailer stops right before the checkered flag decal?

That trailer was for a 32, that boat was a 35 (and a bag of shit my buddy didnt buy) but long story short we test drove it and wound up bringing it back to the guys house a few miles away....my truck was not happy but sucked it up, but very off balance didnt top 20 mph and might have even ran 4lo since it was low speed.

Reaction score
That trailer was for a 32, that boat was a 3

That trailer was for a 32, that boat was a 35 (and a bag of shit my buddy didnt buy) but long story short we test drove it and wound up bringing it back to the guys house a few miles away....my truck was not happy but sucked it up, but very off balance didnt top 20 mph and might have even ran 4lo since it was low speed.

Glad to hear that is NOT your setup! Hahaha.. Looks like the beginning of a boating fail video!

OP
OP
Yukon John

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typical GM, they do some things really well and others not so much. I looked at all the add on mirrors and they look so crappy. I'm also wondering if the caddy mirrors could be integrated with this system (if it could be added to a Yukon/Tahoe). http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/top...duces-four-camera-system-for-14-16-silverado/

Now that would be totally BAD A$$ and would solve a BUNCH of problems !! I'm even thinking of an add on that wouldn't even require changing mirrors..Wi Fi or even tether/USB connect to the infotainment screen. I'm sure some enterprising entrepreneur could put it together.

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
da5743e42a591be81d23770caf4ab956.jpg

Hauled a 26' pontoon with no problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
5564aa1377e22b1a7949ca3131373ebf.jpg

Another pic [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig on the toon! How does she tow? Mileage? air resistance?

umpuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice rig on the toon! How does she tow? Mileage? air resistance?

Thanks! She tow's pretty well. I usually tow her with a large Tundra, but the Denali does a great job. She does a little wiggling in the back when I go about 70 mph on the highway, but I shouldn't be going that fast anyways! I'll let you know the mileage when I make my road trip with the boat from Dallas to Austin in a couple of weeks :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401