Who sells 2DR rocker replacement panels???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAINTPHREAK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As stated, I'm lookin' for anybody who might point me in the right direction to repair the area right behind the door-at the rocker-to the wheelwell. Really don't wanna get a quarter skin, but haven't been able to find anything searching around both here and the search engines. Again, just the sheet metal, not a dress up piece or a quarter skin. Lemme know who's got what, or if I'm on my own to fab it up!

Thankx for lookin', Shannon:cool:

OP
OP
PAINTPHREAK

PAINTPHREAK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have their catalog, they don't sell anything related except a suburban lower door panel, super short qtr. front suburban panel , and a suburban rocker.

I'm really hoping to get a direct panel replacement, otherwise gotta fab one up=TOTAL PITA, or find a non-rusted parts truck=NOT LIKELY

Anybody else? or am I overlooking something?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need them as well... driver side is F*$KED, passenger side is starting. i hate all the salt they drop on the roads here in the winter...

haven't dug real deep into comparison but you may be able to use the sheet metal off an extended can P/U. they have the same body line. It won't be EXACT but would be a decent patch.

OP
OP
PAINTPHREAK

PAINTPHREAK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I double checked LMC, a truck front qtr patch will work for the outside, but doesn't wrap around the bottom of the rocker.

Hopefully some Moderators can jump on this, as I can't believe I'm the first person to ask this question, but ya never know!?

Try to call LMC, and maybe a body shop for some answers tomorrow i guess

:emotions122:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would definitely give lmc a call. If, by chance, they don't have what you need they'll know where you can get it :waytogo:

TORONTO 95 GT

Reaction score
I needed the rear left lower quarter including the gas door, try to find that one. LMC has the patch panel for the lower section below the body line but I needed more.

Found a complete parts truck stripped bare except for the cab with two good quarters. Not sure if I am going to use the complete quarter or just the rear lower section, my body guy is coming over to take a look and make the recommendations, cool that he make house calls...LOL!!!

If I do not use the complete quarter, I will sell off the two rocker sections to any one that would be interested.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im interested if shipping isn't ridiculous! need the driver side top of the lower body line down, door to wheel well. assuming the rocker portion under the door is available through LMC or whoever, it has to be the same as something else. (hopefully)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotwell69

Latest posts