Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just over 245k on the original engine and trans. I drive it every day to work, dropping the kids off to school, etc. Just basic maintenance, a water pump, cats, and an alternator. Starts right up and doesn't use any oil or smoke. if it ever takes a dump I'll just fix it and keep it. There's just not a new car out there that I can't live without, plus I don't want a car payment.

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
278k and counting on my 04' Yukon Denali awd. Second motor original drivetrain and averages 11.5mpg

pyridan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still going.

I posted before, but I since have had to replace the transfer case. That happened at 272,*** and I'm now up to 291,*** on my 2004 Tahoe Z71. Still original motor and trans. My wife keeps asking me when I'm going to get a new vehicle, but I can't see getting rid of this truck. It's been great to me.

I cant wait to break 300,000. Take that all you Toyota owners. Lol

Last edited:

andypayette

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Hiya,

Mine is 236700 and counting. It is a 2002 Yukon 8.1.

i was surprised that there is no rust underneath, it is in great condition mechanically.

Andy
Idaho

john hudler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had written a post a while ago, Id like to add to it. My '95 tahoe now has 310,000 miles and is still better to me than any woman iv ever been with, goes to work everyday, towes a trailer half the time, it constantly is taking me on awesome fishing adventures on the beach. I would buy 10 more just like it if I could.

rv8pilot

Reaction score
2001 Yukon 1500 XL SLT w/231,000 miles. After much recent expense and work on everything but the engine it is a sweet ride, very quiet and smooth.The previous owner only believed in changing oil/filters and repairing something that failed or defeating the annoying lights that announced a problem. Consequently, it has taken about $3k to set it right. I think it speaks well to the quality of these vehicles that it still performs so well after such neglect. I have been a Ford guy for a very long time although my first car was a '34 Chevy Cabriolet (w/knee-action suspension, now I'll hear from the "experts") but now I am convinced of GM quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667