who has a buget 2 din in-dash dvd? And how long have u had it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, ive decided to tackle the double din mod in my 99 Yukon slt next weekend and gonna order one in a couple days and yes I am on a buget and choose to get a cheap one lol. Im kinda undecided on which 'cheap' one to buy, I dont really need navigation, if you have a Boss Audio, Pyle, Power acoustic, Eonon, XO Vision, Planet Audio or any of the corny ones...I'm curious to know how long you've had it and do the functions work as advertised...thanks in advance!

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess im the only poor one on here lol...

Well, ive decided to tackle the double din mod in my 99 Yukon slt next weekend and gonna order one in a couple days and yes I am on a buget and choose to get a cheap one lol. Im kinda undecided on which 'cheap' one to buy, I dont really need navigation, if you have a Boss Audio, Pyle, Power acoustic, Eonon, XO Vision, Planet Audio or any of the corny ones...I'm curious to know how long you've had it and do the functions work as advertised...thanks in advance!

So noone has a cheapo? Not being impatient but would like some feedback before ordering this week...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never had a cheap one. I've always been a Pioneer person myself...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. and yes 24s.

you can click on the pic for more info

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buget...

whats your budget more or less?
As of now, Im only trynna spend $200 or less, not trynna go all out yet(gotta vacation coming up lol)...ive seen quite a few on amazon for 175 ect...but they're mostly Pyle and Boss, but the Pyle has the best reviews...
been looking at this one..http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-PLDN74BTI-Double-DIN-Touchscreen-Connector/dp/B003ZUN2PW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=32DU08XV5H3L6&coliid=I2SWAF8ABBTMRY

Im also looking locally on craigslist in case someone is selling a nice kenwood or something for cheap..

houstone003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a pioneer avh-1400 im selling brand new in the box for 260$

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
No boss they are cheap and suck. My 1600 amp is boss but its not really bad but for hd id get atleast a sony should be arpund 175ish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork