Which hubs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Who can give me the right part #s for hub for my 2005 Yukon 2WD, given my VIN #s? There are too many in rock auto and amazon for me to tell. I gather everyone likes timken, but which ones?

OP
OP
treehan77

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
That was my best guess as well. It is there a way to confirm via VIN or not? Other sites list a different timken #. Just want to me sure.

OP
OP
treehan77

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Is the ac delco or timken considered better? Don’t mind the extra 20 bucks if delco is better, but I e always heard timken was the best

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Given a choice I would choose Timken. 35+ years in shops and I used Timken lots of times with no problems. I would not be afraid of the AC Delco one either. The ones on your rig now are likely AC Delco and look how long they lasted.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want to be sure?

Call your local GM dealer, give them the VIN number of your truck, and ask them what the replacement part number and price are (like you are considering purchasing the replacement part form them). That is what I always do, and then I go to Rock Auto and look at their part numbers to ensure that I select the correct replacement part from them.

Good luck!

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the ac delco or timken considered better? Don’t mind the extra 20 bucks if delco is better, but I e always heard timken was the best
I installed Timkens in my Escalade. I would not hesitate to purchase Timkens again. I would be surprised if the AC Delcos were better.

Get the timkens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev