Where's the best prices for a lift online?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a noob here. I found a 6" lift for my 1996 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 4-door for $1,725.00. Is that a good deal or can you recommend the best place to get deals on lifts? Thank you in advance.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a great deal on my lift through 4-wheel parts. 6" Procomp. just keep an eye out for one of their big "sale" days and just talk them down as far as you can.

depending on where you are located, stay away from the indianapolis store on any sort of install other than lifts. had nothing but problems on my rearend and customer service trying to get it fixed... 4 calls in on my locker they messed up and still haven't got anywhere.

OP
OP
billowred

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a great deal on my lift through 4-wheel parts. 6" Procomp. just keep an eye out for one of their big "sale" days and just talk them down as far as you can.

depending on where you are located, stay away from the indianapolis store on any sort of install other than lifts. had nothing but problems on my rearend and customer service trying to get it fixed... 4 calls in on my locker they messed up and still haven't got anywhere.

Yeah that's where I was looking (4wheel parts) over here in California. Thanks for the heads up.

dsump

Reaction score
I just went through this and believe me, I researched forever. I bought the Tough Country EZ ride 6in for my K2500. I also went with the nitro shocks and steering stabilizer. The best price on the net is: http://www.topguncustomz.com/index.php

I don't work with them or anything, just a happy customer over the net. The lift came straight from the manufacturer.

OP
OP
billowred

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here's what happened. I was looking through craigslist and found a deal. It was from a local shop, I got a 6" Trail Master lift for $850.00 + tax. It was the last one they had and they've been sitting on it for a while. Thank you for the tips everyone........ Now I have another question I'm gonna look for on this site. I was gonna go with a 3" body-lift too but decided against it. I really feel 6" lift on 17" rims and 35" mud terrains will look perfect. Do you guys agree? Again thanks for the help.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im happy with my 6" kit and 35's. i think the 3"BL on top of a suspension lift looks off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n