Where to buy the SLP Resonator Delete???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all!!! I am trying to find somewhere that will ship to Hawaii... 96816. Everywhere I have been looking is either on back order or doesnʻt ship to Hawaii!!! Any help would be much appreciated!!! Thanks again!!!

:Angry:

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all!!! Was wondering where I can get this? Everywhere I have been looking is either on backorder or doesnʻt ship to Hawaii... Thanks in advance!!!

:throw:

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thats weird, I was looking around for you and noticed everything says it wont ship until august? I just bought mine last week and got it in 2 days :think:

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thats weird, I was looking around for you and noticed everything says it wont ship until august? I just bought mine last week and got it in 2 days :think:

Yeah... When I was comparing I had narrowed down who I was going to buy from and when I went to purchase... They were all out of it!!! I wonder if BB has it? Thanks for your help though Yuk0n07!!!

What about this?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/jex-jac418-bv

:High 5:

Last edited:

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I'll keep looking and see if anything comes up. Its really up to you man and what look you want for your truck, I can say that the SLP does really make the truck look good and is worth the wait to find one.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Ha just as I posted I found it, here ya go man!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Tip-Ta...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4173126a5e&vxp=mtr

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I'll keep looking and see if anything comes up. Its really up to you man and what look you want for your truck, I can say that the SLP does really make the truck look good and is worth the wait to find one.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Ha just as I posted I found it, here ya go man!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Tip-Ta...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4173126a5e&vxp=mtr

Thanks much Yuk0n07!!! I want that dual look!!! Found some on Summit... Vibrant, Magnaflow, etc... But they are just the tips... They are also 2.25 inlet... Would that work? Thanks again!!!

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered from the lmperformance!!! Hopefully it goes through!!! Thanks all for the help!!! Also ordered a Borla Pro XS muffler!!!

:High 5:

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, let us know when it get's in and throw some pics up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978

Latest posts