{WHEELS STOLEN} Just walked outside, my tahoe is on cinder blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Dallas?!

There are a lot of idiots in Dallas (see attached). Got hit by a drunk on Labor Day 2 years ago... killed 2 people in a Scion, everyone in my Tahoe (the NNBS) was alright, and his passenger and his drunk ass in his Tahoe lived. GM really went over the top on safety

yeah, going north on 75 Right at the high five. Guy put a 45 slug in the door jam of my GTO. Looked down the barrel of a gun that night and will never forget it! thought the guy fired a starter pistol at me until I got home. This was right after a NFL player got shot at on the freeway. Its been longer than I thought. Here a pic before we pulled the cover and after. car probably had 400 miles on it before it was in the bodyshop. I'm still pissed lol and don't drive the car much anymore.

sorry to get off topic, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• gtoshot2.jpg
    gtoshot2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 45 bullet.jpg
    45 bullet.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAN that is crazy. God was looking out for you. I try not to drive my truck at night.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I know I used a few lives on that one and think how lucky I was. Don't know what I would've done if it hit any glass in the car. No way in hell he could have outrun me. It could have been bad. Thankful for every day and I don't venture out much after dark neither.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang that sucks, I am in Denton too. A friend of mine had the wheel stolen from his 2010 Sierra and Progressive only gave him $1200 for his factory 20's

$1200??? thats crap. My buddy just got his LTZ 20s yanked and got $3700...

oakrdrs187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do the stocks go for so much? Wouldn't it just lead to people defrauding insurance companies for some cash? Even after a $500 deductible, $4500 in exchange for $500 ain't bad, go buy some sweet aftermarkets and then sell your own stocks for $1200 on craigslist.

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that.... and i feel your pain..... they got me 2 but they took my whole car and i never saw it again... to be honest with you the ony way to keep them away is garage it..

SBCT

Reaction score
I am amazed that the stock 20"s go for so much money used!! I kind of wish they werent worth much so nobody would want to steal them! After all they arent really that special of a rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb

Latest posts