What is this Button? - Solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have two push button switches that have been added to Lola’s dash. I’d had her a few weeks before I even saw them, since the thecopcar doesn’t have then I didn’t look. Of course I pushed both immediately. They’re momentary. One is tied to a relay that I can hear, for whatever reason. There had been another mounted right in the steering wheel spoke trim. None of them seem to work now. However, seeing how easy it is to add the tow/haul function, I know what one is likely to become.
I finally remembered to take pics of my mystery buttons. These are in Lola. They’re not present in thecopcar.
3BF2A4EC-0B5B-4A82-B66B-5C5A43521CF5.jpeg 2E6975A9-B58A-4E69-801A-ABDB3FD1AEFA.jpeg

OP
OP
Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you tie into the trailer lights for the backup wire? I used that wire for my after market Dashcam

I believe that a separate home run power was run for the light bars, as I have a switch under my dashboard, which allows me to manually turn on the light bars, with or without the key being in the ignition or the truck's motor being on, for use as a auxiliary powerful outdoor light source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy