What Exhaust System Are You Running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it will give some jump in power but you prob will hammer it more so sucks up gas lol

shakedown067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, well I do drive the truck like a grandpa...until I need to get up and out of the way. I find it a challenge to eek every extra MPG I can out of this big pig. So maybe I'll give my buddy a call this afternoon.

jpkustoms

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anybody use the billy boat exaust I've done a few on porsche and had great sound was thinking of doing on my denali

hoss08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had a new exhaust put on my 04 Escalade, dual 3 inch into a dual inlet magnaflow with dual 2.5s out right behind the rear tires. I think I got an amazing deal, $270 for everything installed with a life time warranty. The replaced everything with stainless from the cats back, all new hangers too. I ordered new tips but they haven't come in yet, the guy said whenever I get them bring it back and he'll weld them on for me. I would have spent at least 2 or 3 times that if I bought a kit and I'd still have to deal with putting it on. This guy does amazing work at prices that can't be beat. The truck sounds great, not too loud but still has a nice deep tone. I haven't noticed and drone with it yet either. Only downside is I had to loose the spare, not really too worried about it. The spare had never been down before and they had to end up cutting loose, it was really seized up under there. Its not like I could have used it even if I did get it down being I am running 33s now.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Longtubes going straight into two 40 series Flows dumped right in front of axle. No cats, no resonator, and unfortunately no peace for my neighbors. Aside from obvious power gains, true duals just sound better imo.

OP
OP
_mostcommon

_mostcommon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Longtubes going straight into two 40 series Flows dumped right in front of axle. No cats, no resonator, and unfortunately no peace for my neighbors. Aside from obvious power gains, true duals just sound better imo.
that sounds ridiculous... in a good way haha. any video of it?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sounds ridiculous... in a good way haha. any video of it?
I thought I did from when i first installed it, but i didn't come across any. I'm out of town for the weekend but I'll try to get a short video posted up sometime in the next few days.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I did from when i first installed it, but i didn't come across any. I'm out of town for the weekend but I'll try to get a short video posted up sometime in the next few days.

Do you mind if i have *********** with your truck?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you mind if i have *********** with your truck?
0a76e2ee11447786f9110879161e36a4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texfoto

Latest posts