What do your kids roll in? (car seats)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rules and recommendations are two different things. It's like which way your child should sleep at night.

There is absolutely no way my son would have fit facing backwards as he approached 2yrs old without being squished.

Anyhow, he's old enough now so that's in the past.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rules and recommendations are two different things. It's like which way your child should sleep at night.

There is absolutely no way my son would have fit facing backwards as he approached 2yrs old without being squished.

Anyhow, he's old enough now so that's in the past.

Yeah, both of my boys were too "tall" by the time they were one to face backwards to we turned them around when they were one year old to face frontwards.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my 2 and 4 year old were too tall as well. They had to start tucking their legs in.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Recaro in the SSS and the TBSS, Britax in the Nali.

We had to move Braydon from his bucket (Chicco) when he was 5 months, and got the go ahead to put him in facing forward at 9 months. Yes, he has Justin's genes....currently 21 mos and 36" 35lbs.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My oldest has been off the charts since he was born with both his height and weight. He's a tall kid. Based on where he was at for his 5 year check up I'd guess him at 3' 6" and currently is slightly less than 55 lbs. He's a full head taller than most of the kids his age. My middle boy he's been very much on the average for both since he was born. Our youngest that's now 4 months old looks like he's going to be along the same lines as my oldest, though. He's a big dude :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John53035