What are Members doing to their stock Audio Systems ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nav-tv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings Members ... So what is everyone doing to their current entertainment systems ?? ... What solutions are you looking for ??

Video in Motion
Navigation Address Entry on the Fly
IPOD input
Back up Camera (or Front Camera)
NEW: Add OEM GARMIN Navigation
Audio / Video inputs

Just a few things you can do to you ride ... Anything interest you ??

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
i have used nav tv products at the shop i work at many times.. they are top notch products.. do you guys have on solution for new chevy trucks that covers everything (ipod,vim,back up cam add on)??

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
The only thing that sounds good on the stock audio "system" in my 2010 Chevy Tahoe is my iPod Touch music collection. AM radio sucks. FM radio sucks almost as bad. And XM radio, or whatever comes with the Tahoe, sucked worst of all. GM must have got a good close-out deal on that crappy Bose [expletive deleted] in my 2010 Chevy Tahoe. The sound system in my 1995 Chevy pickup sounds much better. :rolleyes:

I'd pay extra money to have XM banned from the display on my Tahoe. And I'd pay even more extra money to keep those ******'s from constantly sending me mail advising me they're going to activate XM radio for so many days so I can try it out for free. Hey XM radio, take your "service" and shove it where the sun don't shine. :evillol:

OP
OP
N

nav-tv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I work for a cool company that makes some very cool integration solutions ... Contact me if you have any interests or questions ...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should become a vendor before trying to sell things like this on here :imo:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here comes the BANHAMMER

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics