Water seeping in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07DenaliXlPNW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having water dripping from the map lights in the front seats and the entertainment system in the rear. I have used the search function to find only roof rail leaks (which I fixed) and sunroof problems. I tested both front drainage lines and they are working just fine.

I do remember reading about somebody who was dealing with this SAME exact problem but could not find the post again.

Anybody?

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07DenaliXlPNW,

I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle regarding water leaking in. I know you are looking for advice on how to resolve this concern yourself and I might not be able to give you any technical advice but I would like to look into this for you. Please private message me your contact information, VIN, exact mileage, and preferred dealership if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Reaction score
I am having water dripping from the map lights in the front seats and the entertainment system in the rear. I have used the search function to find only roof rail leaks (which I fixed) and sunroof problems. I tested both front drainage lines and they are working just fine.

I do remember reading about somebody who was dealing with this SAME exact problem but could not find the post again.

Anybody?

Do you have a sunroof? If you do it souds like your sunroof drains are clogged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator

Latest posts