Walther PP WWII era pistol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any gun enthusiasts out there? I have a Walther Model PP pistol from WWII I want to sell. I've had it a long time and don't NEED to sell it, but will if the offer is right. The gun is totally original, no rust, has matching serial numbers and has not been refinished/reblued. My buddy who owned it before me wanted to get it refinished but I cautioned him against it. Sometimes trying to refinish an antique firearm decreases its value.

On the left side of the slide slide it's stapmed with:
"Waffenfabrik Walther, Zella-Mehlis (Thur)
Walther's Patent Cal. 7,65 m/m

WaA359

Right side:
231120p (serial number on slide and frame)

The barrel and slide are both stamped with an eagle with an "N" underneath it

The gun does fire. I shot it once when I first got it but haven't fired it in years. It has a spare magazine and a IWB holster although I don't know who would carry this is a daily CCW gun. It's very thin and feels great in your hand.

I can post pics if anyone's interested. I have a very good idea what it's worth and will be taking it for appraisal later this week. If anyone is interested PM me or post here and I'll follow up.

I'll only ship this to a FFL dealer in your area to comply w/ fed laws regarding gun sales crossing state lines. If you live in GA we can deal face to face and I'll meet you. Hell, if you live close enough (AL, SC, etc) I can still meet you at a gun shop w/ an FFL and we can do it there. Any buyers will be responsible for related fees and some gas duckets if I meet you and we go the FFL route (they aren't much).

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

also, if anyone knows a little but about these guns or their history feel free to educate me!

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post a pic if you get a chance, I think I have the exact one and might be interested in adding another to my collection!

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post a pic if you get a chance, I think I have the exact one and might be interested in adding another to my collection!

ok, gonna try to post a few now if the camera's charged

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

PM me an offer...we can negotiate

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

ok, here are some quick pics. i can take more if anyone would like them

DSC01361.gif
DSC01363.gif
DSC01364.gif
DSC01365.gif
DSC01366.gif
DSC01367.gif
DSC01368.gif
DSC01370.gif
DSC01372.gif
DSC01373.gif
DSC01374.gif

any spots on the gun that look like rust it's just the lighting. the gun is in great condition aside from the years taking its toll on the finish.

its hard to see but on the right side slide and the barrel behind the ejection port are the **** Eagle "N" proof

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could man, just found out bad news about my job today and can't rationalize a gun right now!! But let me know about the speakers man, would like to help us both out!!

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no problem bro...its also listed on gunbroker.com and has met my reserve already...ill at least get what i was hoping to get for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65