VOTE: July 2015 Truck of the Month

VOTE: July 2015 TOTM.... Choose up to 2......

• NJ04HOE

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Clean07Burb

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • GoodinBlack

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Pachanga02

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Aaron_L

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 00'BlueSteel

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • tenbigblinds

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • BURB!!

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, there's this thinking amongst a large percentage of the population that when you got lowered you've some how ruined your truck or SUV. These people just aren't educated well enough to know that isn't the case. When done properly you can still do everything other 4x4's can do except go rock crawling but I don't find that real useful anyway LOL

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, there's this thinking amongst a large percentage of the population that when you got lowered you've some how ruined your truck or SUV. These people just aren't educated well enough to know that isn't the case. When done properly you can still do everything other 4x4's can do except go rock crawling but I don't find that real useful anyway LOL

Very true.

Last edited:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Cob hit that on the head.
Glad we had 2 choices this month

The "Shop" ipod

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I have to start baking cookies and sending them out like Andrew if I am win this one.

:hmmm2:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I have to start baking cookies and sending them out like Andrew if I am win this one.

:hmmm2:

Good idea. Putting my order in for a dozen peanut butter and another dozen oatmeal raisin cookies. Mmmmmmm......yummy cookies! Just don't be adding any of your "special ingredients", you sicko. Hehe

Last edited:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well damn. I'd like to say thanks now for those that voted for me. Maybe next month. Those are some clean burbs.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is stated above, I'd like to send out a big thank you to the members who've voted for me. I know I'm in the lead as of right now, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything as we still have a couple weeks left before the voting ends. Here's BIG thanks to ALL that have placed a vote in my favor up to this point! Thanks, gentleman!

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well damn. I'd like to say thanks now for those that voted for me. Maybe next month. Those are some clean burbs.

I think if you had your CK375's on in your entry picture you would win (or at least give goodinblack a run for his money! hehe). Not sure why, maybe its because your truck reminds me of my truck if it were a NBS, but I love it with those wheels. I would've voted for you if you had a pic like that posted! Lol. I told you before I have a pic of your truck in my phone somewhere with your 375's on it and it really looks classy. Not that the wheels in your entry pic look bad, I'm just a huge fan of OEM style wheels. They just look very clean and classy, IMO. Either way, if I owned a NBS truck instead of a NNBS, it'd look just like yours! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10