VOTE: July 2015 Truck of the Month

VOTE: July 2015 TOTM.... Choose up to 2......

• NJ04HOE

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Clean07Burb

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • GoodinBlack

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Pachanga02

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Aaron_L

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 00'BlueSteel

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • tenbigblinds

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • BURB!!

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@burb.... <3 that ride! Makes me want to rethink mine! White is the perfect color for that setup!

2015i Yukon SLT 5.3L
- Open Road (Nav & Rear Entertainment), Marimoto HID Upgrade, 24" Lexani Luxury Wheels, Pirelli Scorpion 305/35/24, WeatherTech Digital Fit, HMI (Video in Motion & Cell Mirroring) Upgrade, vLED Fogs/Plate/Backups/AirRaid Jr.... Looking to do more!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
voted...tough choices... thx for 2 choices this month..

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Voted. Agree..lovely!!

Thanks, OHSIXX! :)

I'm digging the compliments on my truck. I guess I'm just used to hearing "You lowered your 4WD Suburban? What'd you do that for?!?!". Lol. Some people just don't understand...

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow we have a lot of votes already this month! keep them coming guys.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, OHSIXX! :)

I'm digging the compliments on my truck. I guess I'm just used to hearing "You lowered your 4WD Suburban? What'd you do that for?!?!". Lol. Some people just don't understand...

LOL...I get the same :roflbow: When it's a street queen anyway it doesn't really matter. 4wd still works when needed in the winter :shrug: I've gotten some crazy looks driving mine with a foot of snow on the ground while these other cars (and trucks) are stuck :jester:

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I am done for lol

Welp it was a good run :)

at least your getting votes

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

LOL...I get the same :roflbow: When it's a street queen anyway it doesn't really matter. 4wd still works when needed in the winter :shrug: I've gotten some crazy looks driving mine with a foot of snow on the ground while these other cars (and trucks) are stuck :jester:

when I took my truck in to get it aligned at my usual shop, the guy was asking for the info on the truck. Said lowered 2/3 and its a 4x4, he just laughed and said "you lowered a 4x4, that doesnt make any sense". I said well I can be low and not get stuck lol

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Exactly! Plus I run dedicated snow tires, so I can still go anywhere through any amount of snow. Lol. I might be plowing a little in the front, but I still make it!

Looks like I am done for lol

Welp it was a good run :)

Its not over yet, Lee!

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

at least your getting votes

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

when I took my truck in to get it aligned at my usual shop, the guy was asking for the info on the truck. Said lowered 2/3 and its a 4x4, he just laughed and said "you lowered a 4x4, that doesnt make any sense". I said well I can be low and not get stuck lol

Yup. Some people just don't understand! Not everyone buys a 4x4 so they can go mudding and sh%t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo