Vinyl Wrap In A Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to find out the good and bad about this product. Has anyone tried this stuff out before? Doesn't look to be a rubber based product like Plasti-Dip, but appears to be the same concept. Any feedback??
https://getsuperwrap.com/do-it-yourself/

GlossBlack-602x1024.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with this, but the results look really good. Looks glossy, just like paint.

OP
OP
Msalinas408

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with this, but the results look really good. Looks glossy, just like paint.
It really does man. I think the finished product looks really good. They have another product called Top Coat Series which is supposed to give it an even better looking finish. Just not sure how well it holds up with car washes and with the use of other products like wax.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It really does man. I think the finished product looks really good. They have another product called Top Coat Series which is supposed to give it an even better looking finish. Just not sure how well it holds up with car washes and with the use of other products like wax.
I didn't read the whole thing, but does it peel off like plastidip does?

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing the silver part of my escalade wheels in gloss black, and leaving the thin chrome spokes alone... Just haven't jumped on it yet.

OP
OP
Msalinas408

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thing, but does it peel off like plastidip does?
Yeah man. It's the same concept as plasti-Dip. Peels right off. That's my main concern. I've never really used Plasti-Dip either, so don't know how well that holds up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman