Updated pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I washed and waxed my truck a few days ago and decided to take some pics...havnt posted pics of the truck since it was dropped yet so here she is!

DSC05233.jpg

DSC05234.jpg

DSC05235.jpg

DSC05237.jpg

DSC05239.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Still looking clean man, I just wish you had done a full 2/3 drop :/
Either way, what are your next mods?

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly with the amount that I rub now...i am scared to even think what it would be like with a 2/3 and with my whole boat towing issue I feel this drop may have not been the CLEANEST but the most practical. It looks better then the ass sticking up in the air with the stock height. Next mods deff painting headlight housing black....New wheels ALL black....those are the 2 main things any suggestions?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I wonder why you rub so much, at a 3/5 and minor trimming/heating I don't rub at all.
YOur next mods are good, I def. like the idea of a black housing compared to a painted/covered lens like you currently have.
My only other suggestions, like I said in another thread, is to paint the mirrors and running boards completely to match the car, that would look SICK!!

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks good man, what drop did you use and how low did u go?

It is a 2" rear leveling McGaughys kit. Just levels the front and back with some shackles and new coils... and I added air bag helpers to it. It just made the car look more flush with the wheels....

David4Jesus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that thing looks smooth I would not touch another thing on it, I think any lower would be to gangsta

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

What type of tail lights are those I am nor up to speed on the aftermarket parts for these things yet

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

What type of tail lights are those I am not up to speed on the aftermarket parts for these things yet

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i think it look good witht eh 2 inch rear drop. do u have the auto ride?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revrae

Latest posts