uneven wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjhjr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Suburban with 26 inch wheels and 259/30/26 tires. The driver front tire is wearing out on the outer side of the tire. I went to PEPBOYS and was told I need a heavy duty suspension in the front to handle the wheels size and to correct the outer tire wear. Can anyone give any advice on what I should do?

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of dealing with a similar issue.

My tires with toed in too much causing them to feather on the inside of the tire.

So now they vibrate intermittently at high speed.

Alignment man said I need a quality alignment done.

I have yet to get this done, he's thinking its going to be around $600 CAN. Included in that is going to be some kits for adjusting camber (100 bucks a pop). This is supposed to make it easier for him, I thought the truck has adjustment ability for camber.

I am also confused with my issue here.

TheSuspensionSource

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
4955.jpg

This is Belltech's Front Camber 2 degree Bushings. This will help 99-12 GM Trucks and SUVs get back within alignment.

I would also recommend using Belltech's Street Performance shocks.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Suburban with 26 inch wheels and 259/30/26 tires. The driver front tire is wearing out on the outer side of the tire. I went to PEPBOYS and was told I need a heavy duty suspension in the front to handle the wheels size and to correct the outer tire wear. Can anyone give any advice on what I should do?

i got the same prob but it's both driver and pass side. pass tire is wearing out alot faster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20