Tuning in Houston, Texas!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Haley, when yall think youll be coming back down to Houston!? I got another truck that I need tuning plus there has to be more Houstonians that want yalls services!

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in!!!! I've been waiting for over a year.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We don't currently have a meet in Houston on our calendar, however, if you can gather more interest on the forums- we can make a stop!

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets make this happen!!!!! If you are near Houston and want a tune then let them know on this thread.

How many do we need to get Justin to come?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES I am in for this. If a BB tune is as good as i hear all about, then it will be worth the price of tune plus the $10 buck a gallon gas.. B/c i wont have to mash the gas down to get this thing moving.. I do know i think that justin was here like 2 years ago or so and had quite a showing, like 25 people. Plus this is houston, has to be more folks..

I think it has to be at least 15 people or so.. Not sure though

Come on houston area folks, I would like this done, almost did the austin (i think) meet for it.

1. 99Yukon_Z71
2.LTLUX
3.TXDenali
4.TahoeWhat
5. (Tahoewhat's Friend) 01 silvy
6. felixgun

Also, my friend has a 01 Silverado, hes not on our forum, but he will join in.

Someone post this on GMFS site. Also found this... http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22081&highlight=houston

Last edited:

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to move this thread to the Z71TAHOE forum as well? Maybe if we post a thread on that site as well we can get 15 no problem.

If I don't see one on that site by Monday I will start a new thread there as well.

Lets make this happen. My 07 needs a tune bad!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, well i pmed jenna to find out some other information. As soon as i find out more i'll chime in here and let you guys know. This is going to happen some how.. lol.

Yeah if you want a thread on there, i'll make one or you or whatever, once i get word, im going to put one on GMFS, update this thread, and z71tahoe, and some other houston boards.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys i made another thread about this, i talked w/ jenna and emailed haley to find out dates, well a time frame of possibly when this might happen. Go there and say yes you want a tune. need to show intrest of at least 15 paid deposits to make this happen.

Tell everyone you know.. Last time they had like 20 people, i know we can do it again..

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=305920#post305920

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot