Trying to locate part number for 2010 center console "tray and mat"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Samsquanch

Reaction score
I recently purchased a center console for my 2010 LS that came with the rear seat HVAC and audio controls. The problem is I don't have that as an original feature in my truck... I figure I pop out the RSE/HVAC module and put it up for sale and install the tray like you see in the pictures below.

I have been to every corner of the internet searching and calling parts suppliers trying to locate the part yet nobody seems to be able to come up with the proper part number for it unless I can provide a VIN... hell I'm not even sure if I can buy this part if I want to.

"Tray + Mat" Possibly PN 15134828 but it still doesn't turn up the results I have hoped. This part may be compatible across a series of GM vehicles beyond the Silverado/Sierra and T/Y/E platforms that possess a center console

Thoughts?

GM_Console_01.jpg
-
GM_Console_02.jpg

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I just ordered one, too. Thanks for the part number. Now I need to find the part numbers for the two little round rubber mats that sit at the bottom of each cup holder and also for the mat that lays in front of the cup holders, under the HVAC controls. My truck has been missing all of these little rubber mats since I bought it. No idea how the previous owner lost them...

If I find the part number for the other piece you're looking for, I'll post it here.

Last edited:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my cup holder inserts and the console lid insert, but I still haven't found the part number for the rubber insert that goes in the square storage compartment in front of the cup holders. I'll just have to call the dealer and get the part number so I can locate one and get it ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts