Trusted Seller: $200 iTunes credit for $50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After being very successful in selling over 20 Windows 7 keys and subscriptions at a large discount here, I am just testing to see if anyone here would be interested in purchasing surplus iTunes preloaded accounts with $200 balance from gift cards on them for $50.

The way it works:
1)You Paypal me: [email protected]
2)I send you account info with username/password and account with $200 preloaded on it
3)Then you Authorize your iTunes Music/Apps/Movies/TV shows to Play on Other Computers (Easily explained here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2343089_authorize-itunes-music-play-other.html)
4)Download up to $200 in iTunes for $50 and transfer it to your iPod, iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone
5)Enjoy iTunes products at 75% off!

I have been using this method for months now and recently got an iPad and put all the new apps on it for close to nothing.

This is a post to see if there is interest in this offering, if so, I will start to offer this service immediately. I will be able to ship account info/password within 2-4 hours daily, except when I sleep (1AM-8AM EST)

Post feedback or PM me if you interested and I'll work to get you an account ASAP
Be sure to spend entire balance before 72 hours and don't go over $200 or the account will be disabled.

Thanks,
Anthony
:Handshake:

Last edited:

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmm sounds interesting but i dont want to be the first one ahah i too have an ipad and would like to get alot of the apps that are 10+ dollers

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I'm getting all the details worked out for sure on my side and PMing the people interested by Monday

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it seems to be working I'm nit Shute how much is in the account but so far I've been about 50 bucks on it and so far so good

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Well it seems to be working I'm nit Shute how much is in the account but so far I've been about 50 bucks on it and so far so good

Jus monitor your spending (write it down) and only spend $200, if you go over it will error out on you and say your balance is empty.

Thanks for the feedback,
:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n