Truckin Magazine SNEAK PEAK! 07 YUKON FINSHED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
I built this 2007 Yukon for Truckin Magazine. A few of you followed the build in three issues with different tech articles. These are just a few pictures of the finished product. Tell me what you think.
A few of the details: color matched 22's w/ Toyo tires, SSBC brakes, Belltech drop 4/4 with Belltech sway bars, bullydog programmer, airaid intake & throttle body spacer, roadwire leather interior, suede headliner, memphis car audio, NAV & backup camera, Denali roof rack, SS cowel, TREX grille, color matched body trim, optima yellow top, and more I am probably forgetting.
Yukon3quarter2.jpg

Yukon3quarter.jpg

yukonfrontglass.jpg

yukonpasgrside.jpg

Yukonrear3quarter.jpg

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good! is this yours or do you just build for the mag? you gonna add exhaust or anything? A new tip would add a bit to the rear end

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good, congrats on the article feature!!

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
This was built for my wife and daughter. I have not found an exhaust tip I like. I see the "douple" tip but I DO NOT like it. If I find a tip I like, I may add it. Thanks for the comments.

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who decided against the upper quarter post lights? I saw the article putting them on. I decided against them myself as they seemed to clutter up the back of the truck - color matched or not... The D pillar is very clean as is...

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
Who decided against the upper quarter post lights? I saw the article putting them on. I decided against them myself as they seemed to clutter up the back of the truck - color matched or not... The D pillar is very clean as is...
Thanks Dave, I just did not like to look. It was a bit much with the D pillar lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsu31