trouble finding parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limited2000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello to the group! I just purchased a 2000 Chevy Tahoe Limited? The suspension is shot. Trying to order parts online is a nightmare. The sites that I have been visiting keep on giving me parts for the newer Tahoes that were made in the later part of 2000. Anyone else having these problems? And what have you done about it? Any good sites out there where I can order parts?

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just look for parts for a 98 Tahoe; unless its something "Limited" specific.

I agree with RockAuto; also try LMC

Reaction score
Hello to the group! I just purchased a 2000 Chevy Tahoe Limited? The suspension is shot. Trying to order parts online is a nightmare. The sites that I have been visiting keep on giving me parts for the newer Tahoes that were made in the later part of 2000. Anyone else having these problems? And what have you done about it? Any good sites out there where I can order parts?

Ive had the same problems. I wanted to make mine a clone but the parts are either hard to find or way out of my price range. You have to look up 1998 or 1999 tahoe.

Richamos1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a limited and it is a royal pain buying parts! You cant trust anyone especially parts counter people. Research everything yourself and give the parts store people the part number you need. Most things you can look up a 1999 tahoe LT except for brakes our limiteds have the police package and i guess the brakes are different.

I upgraded my suspension with all polyurethane bushings its amazing how these trucks handle. I have done many mods including an Edelbrock water injection system from the late 70s. It is amazing the power difference.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk