Transmission problems!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vette Servo $20 Shift kit $45 Beast sunshell $80 6 element planetary $100 Hi energy clutch kit with steels $200 (that price is built into the rebuild).

Might be a good deal in New Jersey but my point is...It aint here.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Vette Servo $20 Shift kit $45 Beast sunshell $80 6 element planetary $100 Hi energy clutch kit with steels $200 (that price is built into the rebuild).

Might be a good deal in New Jersey but my point is...It aint here.
I didn't think it was a great deal, but it needed to be done, and since I don't know how to build transmissions.....

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was a great deal, but it needed to be done, and since I don't know how to build transmissions.....
If they dont have it back together yet, id have them install a kevlar 2-4 band. Its much more beefier than the oem and is a must for a guy that tows alot. They are cheap. $15 or so and worth their weight in gold when towing alot.

OP
OP
A

aceromero1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If they dont have it back together yet, id have them install a kevlar 2-4 band. Its much more beefier than the oem and is a must for a guy that tows alot. They are cheap. $15 or so and worth their weight in gold when towing alot.
They aren't going to get to it until Monday. I'm going in the shop to go over everything that they are going to do. I will mention that. I will pay to have the best stuff. Can't afford my diesel until next year so i will have to make it the best I can until then.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EfrainlCazares

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put an extra cooler on mine on top of the factory mounted cooler, plus upgrade radiator to a Griffin three core and no high temps at all! Even when I hauled in 97degree AZ weather.
I kept the factory thermostat to avoid false check engine light, if I moved to a cooler thermostat. I'll recommend to all of you, if you don't have a three core radiator or a big tranny cooler, get one!!
Your engine will thank you and so will your transmission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog