trailblazer springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just out of curiosity sake, are the stock trailbazer rear springs shorter than my stock denali rears? i was planning on going to the breakers tomorrow and wanted to know if they would fit and if they would lower the rear of my truck, if any. i already have some djm drop a arms from a friend. any help, thanks.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I would guess you might get a .5"-1" drop from the OE springs. I'm sure NorcalSS would know.

OP
OP
brassknucklemafia

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, was looking for super cheap drop in rear. figured breakers was the easiest on the wallet.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
a stock trailblazer spring put inside a 00-12 truck will lower 1.5 inches in rear.

OP
OP
brassknucklemafia

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks tony, you know of any thing that would give me the 5-6" rear drop im looking for? outside of the obvious of buying a drop spring. or am i just gonna have to bight the bullet and buy the drop springs? cuz i just found out the a/c compressor is going out on my rig and its gonna be $680 for parts and labour and i wasn't expecting that.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
make sure its the new version tb coils. There are places that are still selling the old ones which sit higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon