Traded 09 Tahoe for 13 Yukon XL Denali but rear glass issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks....is anyone familiar with how you take that whole assembly off? or is this done with the 3 that are some type of star tool and screw in backward?
I have never done it, but I would test from the actuator back to be sure that is indeed the problem, when you press the button the actuator should be getting power, if it is getting power then you know it is bad, if it is not getting power then keep going backwards until you find the source of the problem. once you are sure the actuator is bad order the replacement then that should give you a better idea of how it comes off.

OP
OP

93civEJ1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I finally got around to digging more last night. The actuator itself is not bad. I found that the 25A fuse in the side of the drive dash for the rear wiper was blown. I put a new fuse in and it worked....only for a bit, then it blew again.

I searched for any broken wires or shorted out wires and cant find any right off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645