toyo open country M/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laing37

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey was wondering if anyone has these and how they like them? on and off road, my hoe is my daily driver so looking for something kinda quiet but still with a real aggressive look. Also if anyone does have them what size are you running and do you have a leveling kit or lift? am wanting to go with a rough country lift but not sure i want to drop them money now may just go with leveling bigger tires for now so trying to figure out what will fit

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Those tires are awesome I got over 55K miles outta them! For the price of a rough country just lift it its only a little over a grand all said and done a d then you can run a bigger tire and fill those wheel wells in! I had 37X13.50R20's. they weren't a rough ride at all very smooth, not to loud at all either. I was very impressed! The tires worked great too!

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't go wrong with toyo m/ts. just make sure all your suspension is 100% (alignment, steering parts, etc) and keep em rotated and they'll last you a good long while.

i've got the nitto trail graps on mine. another great tire as well worth considering. both nitto and toyo are basically the same company.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have guys getting 50+ out if the MT

Rotate and balance every oil change
And keep alignment good. And that's the key.

Also no but outs and don't take turns like NASCAR.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them on my avalanche and its the best mud terrain tire I've owned. It's pretty quite for a mud terrain tire too. Great for both on and off road. I leveled it 2.5/1.5 and have 33x12.50R22 size tires.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love these tires. very quite and smooth. Ive put about 15k miles on mine and they still look new.

OP
OP
L

Laing37

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sounds good thanks for all the help think i will go with them then just gotta save up some $$$ and i think i will just wait till i have enough to afford a lift to do it all at once so i dont spend the money on wheels and tires then lift later and have to spend the money again on bigger wheels and tires. I'mi4tth3w, i was looking at the trail grapplers but heard alot of ppl saying they wore out real fast?

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them on my rig, and I can say that they are good on mud, rocks and sand. They are relatively quiet on the highway but not so good on wet roads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia