Towing a hybrid tahoe on a ppv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04BUCKET

Reaction score
I did same thing...except mine didn't have plug sitting under the dash. Could someone take a pic of harness clip to see what color wires are? Or is shift lever different and they sent wrong one with 2-wire plug...

Mine is an 08....

Perro

Reaction score
I want to try this set up, how much are tahoe rear OEM tow rebar going for? I priced one today from an 08 for $100. From a local junkyard, is that a good price ?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to try this set up, how much are tahoe rear OEM tow rebar going for? I priced one today from an 08 for $100. From a local junkyard, is that a good price ?

Grab it, that's a great price.
I cant remember how much mine was, I'm thinking around $225 shipped. I couldn't find anything local to me.

Chad98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Super easy you will need a new shift knob replace it with the old and you will find the plug just chilling in the steering column under the cover plug it in and boom you have tow mode
Did you have to replace the entire shifter? Is the wiring already there? I have a 2014 ppv that I want to add the tow/haul to..

04BUCKET

Reaction score
New shift lever, double check what plug you have before you order. Tow hitch bumper bar and although I have never used a trailer brake...I'm glad I decided to put one in....huge difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212