Towing a hybrid tahoe on a ppv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys i have a 2008 tahoe ppv i have added the rebar and the towing button on the shiffter im going to tow another tahoe with it any thoughts ????!!!!!! Dont want to break my tranny or bend my frame I really like my truck trailer is a double axle 16 foot

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used my 01 hoe to tow a k5 blazer on a car trailer up over and down a mountain rd few years back. No probs, take it easy and no jerky movements and you should be good.

OP
OP
mr tahoe

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys i can officially say ppvs are amazing towed a hybrid tahoe not a single problem woooow that was amazing

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys i have a 2008 tahoe ppv i have added the rebar and the towing button on the shiffter im going to tow another tahoe with it any thoughts ????!!!!!! Dont want to break my tranny or bend my frame I really like my truck trailer is a double axle 16 foot
How' did you add the button can you help please

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to look into that Tow button.
Thanks for sharing and glad everything went well.

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super easy you will need a new shift knob replace it with the old and you will find the plug just chilling in the steering column under the cover plug it in and boom you have tow mode

Hell yeah thanks man i really appreciate it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons