tonys 2-3/4 lowering kit installed!!!PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good bro. I didn't want to lower my truck but after seeing your pics, I might change my mind.

Superhoe

Reaction score
Looks great. I think you have made up my mind in lowering mine. Did you get this kit from a forum sponsor. I still dont know everyones names.

Any problems with the tires rubbing.

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I think you have made up my mind in lowering mine. Did you get this kit from a forum sponsor. I still dont know everyones names.

Any problems with the tires rubbing.

u should def get this kit tony(norcalss) has some of the best equipment for suspension and hes very great to deal with, u wont be disappointed.. as far as rubbin i do have some at full lock but my wheels have +12 offset so that doesnt help

Superhoe

Reaction score
u should def get this kit tony(norcalss) has some of the best equipment for suspension and hes very great to deal with, u wont be disappointed.. as far as rubbin i do have some at full lock but my wheels have +12 offset so that doesnt help

My new wheels are 25 offset so I think I should be cool then. Whats your thoughts . They are 9.5" wide.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
24X9.5 with 25mm??

what size tires?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar