tonys 2-3/4 lowering kit installed!!!PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Brandon! Hows she riding? Did you change out the shocks or did you leave in factory?

thanks it rides awesome, just as good as factory if not better.i left the factory shocks on ...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Looks good. I really like the wheels.

Whats the next mod planned?

thanks man!.. hmm im gettin all the plastic on mirrors and handles painted gloss black and slotted rotors in all 4 corners next week

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you planning on leaving the silver in the front bumper?

yea as of now no plans to paint it, i jus did my grill trim silver to match so ill be keepin it silver for a while

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea as of now no plans to paint it, i jus did my grill trim silver to match so ill be keepin it silver for a while

Getting people mixed up on here. You were the one that painted your grill silver. Sorry. Absolutely leave the front bumper silver. It looked perfect with the grill colormatched.

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting people mixed up on here. You were the one that painted your grill silver. Sorry. Absolutely leave the front bumper silver. It looked perfect with the grill colormatched.

hahah its all good man! thanks for the compliments:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar