To lower or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a better pic, its more level now

bady6eta.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd lower the front about an inch or inch and a half. The back looks good as is. My two cents.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So whats the best way to lower this? Was looking at the complete belltech kit but if I only need the front dont need the rear part of the kit

00Caddy

Reaction score
The front could be lowered a tad. Maybe an inch or alittle more. To me the rear wheels need a wheel spacer to even out the stance, atleast that is what i will be doing in the future when i get my 20's

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So whats the best way to lower this? Was looking at the complete belltech kit but if I only need the front dont need the rear part of the kit

yep, exactly. You'd only need some lowering struts in the front. Depending on their mileage, you may need to replace your front shocks as well. Tony (Norcal SS) can help you out. I used him for my suspension and he's a stand up guy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, exactly. You'd only need some lowering struts in the front. Depending on their mileage, you may need to replace your front shocks as well. Tony (Norcal SS) can help you out. I used him for my suspension and he's a stand up guy.

That's who ill buy the parts from

lower it!!!

Lol maybe