this guy likes to park next 2 me at the gym...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha....I know. I laughed :D

Blackz

Reaction score
You should see what kind of lift he has, it looks like the 3.5 rough country lift, you can tell it sits higher then just a 2.5 leveling kit

OP
OP
08z71tahoe

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it will, but I'm not sure how it will look because of that Z71 two tone front bumper.

How much did you pay for the grill and the install? I found it on eBay for $395... but that seems high

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

You should see what kind of lift he has, it looks like the 3.5 rough country lift, you can tell it sits higher then just a 2.5 leveling kit

i thought it was a 6", but it could b a rancho 4"

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think I payed $3xx but I would half to verify that.
Install was done by me on a hot summer day.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya that's def not 6" an I don't think it's a 4" rancho because that's basically a 6" lift to. Has be a 3.5" kit

OP
OP
08z71tahoe

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I payed $3xx but I would half to verify that.
Install was done by me on a hot summer day.

so u just cut the stock grill off? what was the install like? just wondering how it attaches to the front end... double sided tape?

if thats the 3.5" lift... im getting it asap...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
No, you uninstall the front grille and cut the center bar portion of the bumper off where the bowtie attaches to.
Then the grille bolts up to the back of the bumper, where the lower part of the stock grille used to be, and the top part of the bumper, where you see the 4 bolts in the center top of the stock grille behind the hood.
It was not a hard install.

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
It has been a very long time since I was on here. I am very happy I came across this post. Both Hoes look good. I would park next to any one of those at the gym, grocery store, or any other place you drive a car to.

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that all black one though I'd just gloss black the factory grill and go for all gloss black xd strike wheels in 18s. When lifting I like a lot of sidewall. Toyo open country mts are the best my tires for the street hands down. Very popular for good reason. That lift is exactly what I'd do (you guys say it is a three half). Nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman