Thinking about doing this......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
130d1520393968-move-bumper-opinions-needed-classic.jpg
I couldnt find a pic of the exact one that Im considering,... But it basically this one above with a single 2.5" bull bar, (instead of the 3pc 1.5" in the pic), and also with 3" round openings on the lower valance. MOVE BUMPERS are a DIY kit,..or as they call it WIY (weld it yourself) kit. The kit above is around $600. Ive been wanting an offroad bumper for some time but the prefabs one that I like are close to $2k. So this is a very affordable option if your handy with a welder,...and I am. Ive already sent them an email with my request,.. so we shall see.

Last edited:

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldnt find a pic of the exact one that Im considering,... But it basically this one above with a single 2.5" bull bar, (instead of the 3pc 1.5" in the pic), and also with 3" round openings on the lower valance. MOVE BUMPERS are a DIY kit,..or as they call it WIY (weld it yourself) kit. The kit above is around $600. Ive been wanting an offroad bumper for some time but the prefabs one that I like are close to $2k. So this is a very affordable option if your handy with a welder,...and I am. Ive already sent them an email with my request,.. so we shall see.

YAASSSSS!!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Did you look at the Iron Cross one?